- Place and date: Verona, Sunday 20th November 2016
- Departure: at 9:00 – Piazza Bra (Vr)
- Finish: Piazza Brà – Verona
- Expo: Piazza Bra
According to the Rules for the Organization of Events issued by Federazione Italiana di Atletica Leggera FIDAL, athletes who are 18 years old on or before the date of the event may participate.
By the bylaws issued by FIDAL participants must be at least 18 year old on November 20th, 2016 and being part in one of the following categories:
- membership card holders for the Italian Athletics Federation (FIDAL);
- membership card holders for a foreign Athletics Federation affiliated to the IAAF;
- membership card holders for an Italian Sport Promotion Authority recognised by FIDAL and in possesion of RUNCARD FIDAL;
- Italian and foreign athletes in possession of RUNCARD FIDAL combined with medical certificate of suitability for specific competitive athletics to be shown to the organizers and filed in copy by the organizing company.
Athletes who don’t have a membership card and are not resident in Italy and are not able to show their certificate of suitability to practice agonistic athletics with maturity after 20.11.2016 may still register to participate in the event officially timed in real time.
In this evenience their finish time will appear in the result list but not in the official classification of the race.
Registrations to Cangrande Halfmarathon can be made exclusively online on this web site: veronamarathoneventi.com
The price will increase according to the reaching of a predetermined number of members according to this scheme:
- Until to 500 € 22,00
- From 501 to 1.000 € 24,00
- From 1.001 to 1.500 € 26,00
- From 1.501 to 2.000 € 28,00
- From 2.001 to 2750 € 30,00
- From 2751 to 4000 € 32,00
- From 4001 to 5000 € 35,00
Online registration will be available until 24:00 of the day November 17, 2016.
You can register to the race at Expo Verona Marathon in Piazza Bra with the fee payment of 35,00 €:
- Friday 18th from 15.00 to 20.00;
- Saturday 19th from 10.00 to 20.00.
—> REGISTRATIONS ON THE RACE DAY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!
VERONA MARATHON REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- medical care;
- restoration service and sponging;
- certificate of participation;
- luggage service;
CHECK YOUR REGISTRATION:
You don’t know how to check your registration?
check on veronamarathoneventi.com and search with your surname
The CONFIRMATION LETTER will be available 5 days before the event.
BIB NUMBER AND RACE PACKET:
Participants must personally pick up bib number and race packet at the EXPO in Piazza Bra:
- Friday November 18th from 3.00 pm to 8.00 pm
- Saturday November 19th from 10.00 am to 8.00 pm
- Sunday November 20th from 6.30 am to 8.00 am
FAILURE TO PARTICIPATION AND REFUND OF FEES
In case of failure to participate in the race entry fee is not refundable.
However, the athlete is unable to participate in the race, we have two options:
- To transfer the registration to Cangrande Half Marathon of 2017, following payment of a supplement of € 10.00 for administrative fees and upon written notice until November 10th, 2016.
- To transfer the registration to Cangrande Half Marathon 2016 to another person, subject to payment of an additional € 10.00 for administrative fees and upon notice until November 10th, 2016, and returning the letter of confirmation.
The substituting participant must provide all personal information about the membership as if it were a new registration. You will be given a new start number available.
The time limit is 3.00 hours
TIMING AND CHIP
The timing service will be made through the active microchip.
The chip is personal and can not be transferred to another athlete.
The “Real time” begins with the transition to the starting line and will end with the passage on the finish line.
The chip will be placed on the back of the bib and must not be removed for any reason, penalty the exclusion.
According to Regulation, on the course there will be refreshment points with water, tea, energy drinks every 5 km, starting from km 5.
Solid foods and fruits will be present from 15 km.
On the path there will be points of sponging at Km 7.5, Km12.5, Km17.5, 22.5 Km, 27.5 Km, 32.5 Km, 37.5 Km.
Athletes can deliver their clothing before 8.00 am at special truck places in the start area and pick them at the same area.
Are only accepted bags provided by the organization.
The organization accepts no liability for any loss of valuables.
The toilets will be available at start / finish area at the changing room and at each refreshment.
Medical assistance and aid stations will be guaranteed all along the racecourse.
All finisher will receive the official medal of Veronamarathon immediately after the race in the finish area.
The diplomas will be downloadable from the site www.veronamarathon.it from the day November 21, 2016.
OFFICIAL AND EXCLUSIVE SERVICE FOTOVIDEO
The service will be edited by Castagnoli photos that only becomes liable in respect of registered candidates.
Photo Agency Castagnoli. Tel 0547-680068 firstname.lastname@example.org – www.fotocastagnoli.net
By signing the entry form to Can Grande Marathon, the athlete, as of now, expressly authorizes the organization to the free use of images, still and / or moving, depicting them and took the occasion of his participation to Cangrande Marathon.
This authorization for the use of their image to be considered paid indefinitely and without territorial limits around the world, for use in various publications and films, including, for example and without limitation, promotional and / or advertising and implemented on all media.
The organization will also give to third parties, their institutional and commercial partners, the rights of use specified herein.
DECLARATION OF RESPONSIBILITY
By signing the registration form, the athlete declares to know and accept the rules of Cangrande Marathon, published on the website www.cangrandehalfmarathon.it and be 18 years old before the date of 20 november 2016.
The Organization reserves the right to modify these rules at any time in order to ensure better organization of the race.
Any changes to services, venues and times will be communicated to registered athletes via the confirmation letter and will be posted on the website www.cangrandehalfmarathon.it